Guided Tour and Weekend Breakaways
Port Elizabeth Weekend Breakway : 2 nights R 1,900 pp (min 2 pax sharing)
2 nights in Port Elizabeth, staying at a 4 star upmarket guest house on a Bed and Breakfast basis. Includes:-
- Guided Tour to Seaview Lion Park and Kragga Kamma Game Park
- Transfer to and from airport, transfers to excursions, all conservation fees.
Karoo Heartland Long Weekend Breakaway : 3 nights R 3,200 pp (min 2 pax sharing)
1 night in Port Elizabeth and 2 nights at our Game Lodge, all four star tourism graded upmarket accommodation on a full board basis. Includes:-
- 2 game drives and one hour activity of your choice (horseback & quad bike trails, walking safaris, archery)
- 1/2 day Addo Elephant Park Tour and visit to Cheetah breeding project.
Transfer to and from Port Elizabeth R150 per person (Min 4 persons)
Zuurberg Mountain Trail: 5 nights R7,000pp (min 4 pax)
- 1 night in Port Elizabeth, 4 star Guest House on B&B basis.
- 2 nights in Karoo Heartland, 4 star Game Lodge on full board basis.
- 2 game drives, 1 hour horseback or quad bike ride included
- 2 nights Zuurberg Mountains, 4 star Inn on B&B basis
- 4x4 Guide/driver and vehicle through the Kabouga/Bedrogsfontein/Mvuba route
- Guided half day tour to Addo Elephant National Park OR optional Full day drive inclusive of Barbeque lunch
- Transfer from/to Airport, Transfers to excursions, conservation fees included.
The Teambuilding and adventure programs are some of the standard itineraries we conduct through the breathtaking Addo Kabouga and Baviaanskloof wilderness 4x4 trails. You may follow one of these set programs or ask us to customise a programe around your specific requirements and duration.
Rates are sharing in double accommodation. Children under 12 are 50%.
Spirits and beverages excluded. Terms and conditions may apply.
Team Building and Adventure
At Koffylaagte Game Lodge, with the majestic Winterberg Mountains serving as backdrop to a secluded Karoo hideaway, we welcome you to have a wonderful team building experience. We cater for team breaks, adventure activities, conferencing, accommodation, banqueting, family fun days… in fact, any bespoke event of your choice.
Interactive Team Initiatives:;
- Night and Day Game Drives: Enjoy a traditional game drive in our open game vehicles through our pristine reserve, where you will enjoy sightings of a large variety of wildlife species, birds, primates, small mammals as well as the rich Karoo flora and landscape.
R150pp day drives / R250pp night drives (min 4 guests)
- Quad safaris: This unusual, fun session of team building can motivate and strengthen teams and individuals, whilst participants explore their wildlife surroundings on quad bikes. Team quad biking is a great way to energise the group after a meeting!
R170pp per hour (min 2 guests)
R150pp per trip (90 min – Min 2 guests)
- Horseback safari rides: Saddle up and enjoy the freedom of horse-riding in nature. In a vehicle you're restricted to roads and pathways but on horseback you're free to follow wildlife wherever they go. Wildlife also accommodates an approach from a four legged friend hence better sightings are experienced on horseback.
- Guided Walks: Koffylaagte is blessed with a rich diversity of fauna and flora. Visitors have an excellent chance of experiencing close encounters with many wildlife species while the guided safari walk will truly enable one to experience and appreciate Mother Nature first hand.
R70 pp per trip ( 90 min – min 4 guests)
- Guided Rhino and Giraffe walks: This is for small groups of dedicated enthusiasts. Our resident ranger will take your team for a half a day exploration and observation walk, followed by a picnic lunch. Exceptional opportunity for excellent photographs and to learn so more about these unique species.
R 250 pp (min 4 guests)
- 4x4 challenge; Get off the beaten track and take a level four 4x4 challenge to the top of our mountain range. This is a unique opportunity to see the parts of the reserve that are rarely explored, where you can meet the troops of baboons living at mountain top and enjoy the breath taking views of the Zooberg mountains and Darlington dam.
R 100 per vehicle ( + R75 pp for picnic lunch)
- Mountain bike trails ; With the abundance of nature trails traversing the length and breadth of Koffylaagte, you will be able to have the bunny-hopping, power-sliding, rock climbing ride of your life!
R50 per bike (Guests bring own bike)
- Game Breeding projects: Koffylaagte conducts semi-captive breeding of some precious game species and offers visitors a unique chance to observe these majestic animals in close proximity and even be able to assist in their supplementary feeding process.
(Observation free of charge)
- Archery: Archery is an activity that appeals to young and old (including complete beginners), and promises corporate clients a fun-filled, unforgettable day out, whether their interest is history, sport, teambuilding, or just pretending to be Robin Hood.
R70 pp per hour (min 2 guests)