Team Building and Adventure
At Koffylaagte Game Lodge, with the majestic Winterberg Mountains serving as backdrop to a secluded Karoo hideaway, we welcome you to have a wonderful team building experience. We cater for team breaks, adventure activities, conferencing, accommodation, banqueting, family fun days… in fact, any bespoke event of your choice.
Interactive Team Initiatives:
- Night and Day Game Drives: Enjoy a traditional game drive in our open game vehicles through our pristine reserve, where you will enjoy sightings of a large variety of wildlife species, birds, primates, small mammals as well as the rich Karoo flora and landscape.
R150pp day drives / R250pp night drives (min 4 guests)
- Quad safaris: This unusual, fun session of team building can motivate and strengthen teams and individuals, whilst participants explore their wildlife surroundings on quad bikes. Team quad biking is a great way to energise the group after a meeting!
R170pp per hour (min 2 guests)
- Horseback safari rides: Saddle up and enjoy the freedom of horse-riding in nature. In a vehicle you're restricted to roads and pathways but on horseback you're free to follow wildlife wherever they go. Wildlife also accommodates an approach from a four legged friend hence better sightings are experienced on horseback.
R150pp per trip (90 min – Min 2 guests)
- Guided Walks: Koffylaagte is blessed with a rich diversity of fauna and flora. Visitors have an excellent chance of experiencing close encounters with many wildlife species while the guided safari walk will truly enable one to experience and appreciate Mother Nature first hand.
R70 pp per trip ( 90 min – min 4 guests)
- Guided Rhino and Giraffe walks: This is for small groups of dedicated enthusiasts. Our resident ranger will take your team for a half a day exploration and observation walk, followed by a picnic lunch. Exceptional opportunity for excellent photographs and to learn so more about these unique species.
R 250 pp (min 4 guests)
- 4x4 challenge; Get off the beaten track and take a level four 4x4 challenge to the top of our mountain range. This is a unique opportunity to see the parts of the reserve that are rarely explored, where you can meet the troops of baboons living at mountain top and enjoy the breath taking views of the Zooberg mountains and Darlington dam.
R 100 per vehicle ( + R75 pp for picnic lunch)
- Mountain bike trails: With the abundance of nature trails traversing the length and breadth of Koffylaagte, you will be able to have the bunny-hopping, power-sliding, rock climbing ride of your life!
R50 per bike (Guests bring own bike)
- Game Breeding projects: Koffylaagte conducts semi-captive breeding of some precious game species and offers visitors a unique chance to observe these majestic animals in close proximity and even be able to assist in their supplementary feeding process.
(Observation free of charge)
- Archery: Archery is an activity that appeals to young and old (including complete beginners), and promises corporate clients a fun-filled, unforgettable day out, whether their interest is history, sport, teambuilding, or just pretending to be Robin Hood.
R70 pp per hour (min 2 guests)